Wednesday 20 February 2013

1920's Fashion Moodboard

A 1920's Fashion moodboard representing the trends of women within that era. 
For me, this moodboard represents everything I think of when considering 1920s fashion and Myrtle. I have looked at flapper girls, vibrant colours for an outfit, larger and less attractive women, finger waves, messy curled hair and a head scarf. These are all the facts that I consider with Myrtle from reading the novel and watching the 1974 film edition. The image of the womans head at the top in the middle is one that instantly makes me think of Myrtle, as do the two images of the flapper girls down the left hand side. They are curvy, seductive, heavily made up, slight attractive and styled well - all the things for me that underpin her character.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment