Saturday 2 March 2013

Storyboarding Photoshoot for Myrtles Character


Researching the work of other photographers and makeup artists who base their work on the idea of fantasy has helped me think about the concepts I need for my final images. 

I have been able to create a storyboard of my ideas for my three images. The scenes are each shot at different angles, with different shot distances and lighting and use of props and model composition. This is something very important for me to consider because it shows the movement of my story through still images. I have chosen to make the shots more distant as they go on as this is something that Myrtle suffers throughout the novel. The drawings are very brief, using only stick people and limited props, but I think the story I am portraying is easily understood.


The drawings are basic, but I work better on note form than drawing, hopefully its still understood!!

 Here is the spidergram for my shoot ideas:

No comments:

Post a Comment